No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It can be used for pain relief.
- It can be applied to skin.
- It has anti-bacterial properties.
- It has anti-fungal properties
Patchouli essential oil is derived from the dried leaves, young leaves and shoot of patchouli plants, which is a type of aromatic herb. It is most commonly used for medicinal purposes. In order to make Vaidyakart patchouli oil, the plant’s leaves and stems are harvested from Karnataka and allowed to dry. Then they are distilled to extract the premium grade essential oil.